Ready To Make A Difference?
Amstar's global team members are passionate, smart, and entrepreneurial. What makes us different? Many Amstar members say that the difference is in the ability to contribute to a breadth of real estate investment types and to work "cradle to grave" from acquisition, to management, to divestiture..
What makes our culture unique?
Our employees thrive in a collaborative culture. We believe that two heads are better than one. When you see a better way to build a mouse trap, or a real estate deal for that matter, we value ideas and input from the team. Our culture is one of initiative, focus, and integrity.
"Why are you at Amstar?"
“I was attracted to Amstar because of its Cradle-to-grave” investment philosophy, its global portfolio and diverse team that gives me a broad exposure into every facet of the real estate investment business.”
“Amstar has allowed me to accelerate my growth and experience in private real estate investments without sacrificing my passion for the mountains and all of the outdoor activities Colorado has to offer.”
“Amstar has provided me the opportunity and forum to do what I am both passionate about and good at. While we work hard there is an appreciation for family and flexibility while realizing my real estate investment dream.”
“I work on interesting deals (development & value add) that create jobs & provide housing in the communities where we invest. I also enjoy & learn from my coworkers.”
“I started at Amstar for the opportunities to grow and learn, to work in a fast paced environment. I stay because I respect and admire the leaders of our Company and I like being challenged every day.”
“I work at Amstar because it has offered me endless challenges and constant growth opportunities in an industry that fascinates me.”
What We Are Looking For
We look for a combination of investment skills for positions ranging from entry level analysts to executive level real estate investment professionals who have experience in real estate acquisition, development and asset management.
- Information Technology
- Investor Relations
- Risk Management
Joining Our TeamTo apply for a posted position, please submit a resume to:
Perks & Benefits
Amstar employees enjoy a comprehensive compensation and benefits package that includes:
- A generous benefit plan that includes medical, dental, vision, life insurance, AD&D, travel insurance, disability insurance for eligible employees, plus additional voluntary benefits
- Time off to recreate and rejuvenate including PTO, holidays, and floating holidays
- A thriving, downtown Denver location on the 16th street mall close to shops, restaurants, and light rail
- Membership to the Colorado Athletic Club, a premier fitness club on premises
- A 401(k) match to help you prepare for retirement
- Wellness support
- Discounts on properties
- Investment in employee education through Tuition Reimbursement, Seminars, Professional Development
- Paid parking or an eco-pass for commuting